Our mission is to provide a unique and fun learning experience for young children to thrive in the game of basketball and help develop their essential life skills to utilize at home, at school and on the courts.
Our basketball camp strives on five core values: community, effort, faith, positivity, and unity.
These core values help guide our decisions, activities, actions, and expectations of both campers and staff. They are not ideas just meant to inspire; they are concepts we live by every day in both speech and action. Each one is connected and related to each other in such intricacy that ultimately embodies our “camp.”
- Community: As a member of our camp, the children begin to build a sense of community by learning to be connected with others and gaining respect for each person. With a foundation on trust, honesty, loyalty, accountability, and deep compassion, each staff member and camp participant develop meaningful relationships that will last a lifetime.
- Effort: No matter the outcome, there is always value in making an effort, especially when the effort is authentic and well-intended. We should always strive to maximize our full potential and encourage others to do the same.
- Faith: We are a faith-based basketball camp, and do all things in His glory. As human beings, we were made to thrive and not just survive. We must never give up on our hopes and dreams just because we faced a few initial setbacks. We lean on our faith as often as possible to find the many solutions in life.
- Positivity: Enthusiasm and a positive attitude helps create a fun learning environment. We also encourage every child to challenge themselves at our camp as they continue to positively build their confidence and self-respect. Apart from our camp sessions, we also host events to celebrate each other’s accomplishments, make new friends, and create new memories that are filled with endless smiles and laughter.
- Unity: There is always strength in numbers. Every individual carries their own unique skill set, knowledge, and commitment to the team. Working together as one unit ensures a greater chance of success, infinite learning opportunities, and long-lasting friendships.
We aim to distinguish ourselves apart from other sports camps and we always welcome new members to join us!